This day trip gives you to know about Mongolia in short time. This tour is well arranged and consists of famous Genghis Khan horseback monument, tallest horseman statue in the World now and Terelj national park, top scenic attractions much closer to capital its best sites Meditation temple and Turtle rock.
You also enjoy horse riding to temple and visit at nomadic family and get introduction of Mongolian nomadic lifestyle.
Genghis Khan equestrian monument, Turtle rock, Meditation temple, Nomad family visit, Terelj national park.
- Meet us at your hotel. Travel to out.
- Visit at Genghis Khan Equestrian monument.
- Travel to Terelj national park.
- Have lunch at tourist Ger camp.
- Visit at Turtle Rock nature formation.
- Horse riding to Meditation Temple.
- Visit at Nomadic family.
- Drive back to Ulaanbaatar. Transfer to your hotel.
2 person US$ 110 per person.
3 -5 person US$ 85 per person.
- English speaking tour guide.
- National parks fees / site seeing/
- Travel insurance.
- Personal items.
Terelj National Park is a one part of the Khan Khenty National Park, Mongolia’s top scenic attractions and it was established in 1992. It is located at 1600 meters above sea level and 65km northeast of capital. It has been served as a tourism destination by travelers since 1990 and opens all round year. National Park is rich in flora and fauna. This amazing park attracts the tourists to see Turtle Rock nature formation, Meditation temple and home to livestock and nomads. It is a best way to do hiking and horse riding in the park.